PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The Products - High level insight
Railway Corporate Strategy Close Corporation develops and provides
insight into systemic drivers and systemic functioning;
global drivers and contextual awareness; and positioning and consistency,
in the railway corporate strategy setting. It sources insight from:
Original research at Stratified Systems Theory Level VI that
yields a world-wide accumulation, analysis, and diagnosis of economic-,
intellectual-, political-, social-, and technological marker events and
trends applicable to the global railway industry. The research is scientifically
grounded in statistical analysis of the databases
maintained on this website. Findings are proactively subjected to peer
review, among other at international conferences.
Organizational learning at Stratified Systems Theory Level V,
from the Managing Director's extensive experience in the real world of
railways that includes, among other, world-class heavy haul operations,
development of high-speed intercity passenger trains, and general management
in a diversified-services (general freight, long-distance passenger, and
Railway Corporate Strategy CC applies, provides, and leverages insight
in two themes:
- Global driver awareness interventions in the theme of Corporate
Citizenship, which promote sustainable organization-environment fit.
- Large-scale internal systemic interventions in the theme of
Strategic Intent, which support sustainable organization-environment
It delivers the insight in the following formats:
The Services - Applying and leveraging
- Consultation on developing positions and solutions with
respect to specific large-scale railway-, or railway-related, logistics-,
mobility-, and technology issues.
- Independent analysis, evaluation, due diligence, feasibility,
and peer review, with respect to existing- or proposed railways, or
railway systems and sub-systems.
- Systemic design, to position railways, or railway sub-systems,
effectively with respect to global drivers and task environments. This
includes engineering, management, and statistics in the Managing Director's
field of experience.
- Analysis and resolution of preexisting large-scale
internal systemic dysfunction, manifested by symptoms in the fields
of safety, service, and sustainability.
- Empirical research and/or active intervention regarding
specific topics, in a format agreed with the customer.
- Audits of pre-existing positioning or fit issues across
an organization-environment interface, with respect to awareness, consistency,
and dysfunction, followed by identification of possible gaps.
- Workshops to assess awareness and develop appreciation
railway drivers and their application to corporate planning
or corporate strategy, and to government policy.
- Presentations to promote awareness of global drivers
and their impact on railways, individually or in designated context:
- Keynote, to respect tight time schedules,
- Comprehensive, to convey in-depth insight, and
- Customized, to weave in specific audience interests
Appreciate that around three-quarters of the world's countries with
their railways - by impositions in respect of one or more of
economics, politics, society, or technology. Over time, the residue
of ineffective re-positioning interventions encrusts the underlying
root causes of their ill fit with their environment. One should therefore
not underestimate the time and patience needed to reveal the true nature
of the issues underlying such situations.
Compelling insight, packaged as:
- Identified awareness-, consistency-, dysfunction-, and positioning
gaps, which impede organization-environment alignment;
- Defined railway corporate strategy positioning interventions;
- Defined large-scale internal systemic interventions;
- Consultations during design and implementation of interventions; supported
by documentation as agreed.
Contact us to find out more.